04 April 2011

Most relaxing weekend of my life

Do you just love this beautiful and inspirational sign? Get it here and tell them Erika Thompson sent ya!

This weekend was so nice! Chase and I stayed in bed all day Saturday and watched general conference. It is so wonderful to have prophets and apostles here on the earth to teach us in these modern times. I loved Richard G Scott's talk about marriage, it was so sweet to hear the love in his voice as he spoke of his lovely wife. It was wonderful for us as a newly married couple. He talked about service and fully giving yourself to your spouse. It was truly wonderful. For those who missed it, you can watch it here. It is so full of good advice and I can promise that you will feel the spirit as you listen.
Have a happy Monday!
xo

1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

I <3ed Conference too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...