15 April 2011

Helllo summer

I cannnot wait for summer to be here. Chase and I are both in desperate need of some summer lovin. School has taken over our lives and being able to spend a few months without much distraction will be maaavalous.
We are very privileged to be able to go to Lake Powell with some of our close friends the Reays. Being on the lake allll day for a week will be fabulous.
Then we have my families yearly trip up to woods canyon and the mogollon rim. I LOVE this trip and cannot wait to sit on the edge of the rim and sing at the top of my lungs with my lovely sisters and cousin Allyse.
Summer wouldnt be complete without some huntington beach action. Plus this is where Chase proposed :)
Then we've got Hawaii. Ooooo buddy im excited. Ive never been but I know it will be amazing. This one will be in October but stilll. It will feel like summer there.

This summer is going to be a great one. But the best part is I am going to be spending it all with my wonderful husband.
yay.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...