26 April 2011

Its her Birthdayy!

Today is my wonderful mother's birthday! My mom is the best. She is not just my mom, she is my friend, and I love that I can say that. Chase and I got her a little something that hopefully she will enjoy. We ordered it but it hasnt arrived yet. Hopefully within the next 2 or 3 days. But we had dinner over there tonight to celebrate. We had enchiladas and ooo they were delicious. We also had key lime pie for dessert thanks to sister Michaela. Anyways I've been pretty beat since the surgery so Im off to bed. Ill post about all that fun stuff maybe tomorrow. Ill just say that I look 6 months preggo and feel like Im an old lady because I hunch over when I walk... its bad. anywhoo hasta la vista babyyy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...