25 November 2011

grateful

Just a little quick hello to you all this black friday. Yes I stayed up all night fighting the madness at the sales. It was a fun time, but I am now exhausted. How was your Thanksgiving? Ours was wonderful. It was very low key, filled with all the best foods, and ended with my younger cousins boxing in the basement and making mustaches out of pipe cleaners. Oh their little imaginations. I have SO much to be thankful for this year. A loving family that lives so close. The most amazing husband this world has ever seen! For colder weather that allows me to wear my new birthday boots and DIY scarves. For my pups that keep our life interesting. And for peppermint hot chocolate. That stuff is straight from heaven! 
Now that Thanksgiving is over it's officially time for all things Christmas. Excuse me while I decorate with the help pinterest. Im thankful for that too... Happy shopping and Christmas music listening to you all. xox

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...