02 October 2013

October

via pinterest

We planted bulbs this week. Lots of bulbs that will bloom every spring into beautiful flowers of all kinds. I noticed the leaves beginning to change. My first real fall. Arizona has two seasons. Utah has all four. Summer was fabulous. But I am so ready for crisp mornings, hot chocolate, leaves falling from the trees. Not to mention pumpkins. And oh how I love boots, sweaters and mittens! I will actually need mittens! I feel while I was growing up, October never got the credit it deserves. I guess growing up the best thing about October was Halloween and that we were getting close to Christmas. But now October means cooler weather, snuggling by the fireplace and celebrating the life of our little Elsie.
And I cannot believe she's almost a year old. Holy smokes time flies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...