03 March 2014

Home Tour: Elsie's Room

I'm off to Arizona today but before I go I want to leave you with the first post of my home tour! I decided I will do it room by room and first up is Elsie's room because its pretty much my favorite room of the house....
Almost everything in Elsie's room was something I already had. Somethings I painted or fixed up and others I left just the way they were. I love how it turned out.
I found Elsie's cute curtains here for quite the steal! Banner was DIY'ed for her first birthday.
Elsie's bed was a hand-me-down from our cousins. Art from IKEA. JellyCat puppy found here. Blanket made by moi.
Baby cradle was a gift for her first birthday made by Chase's Grandpa Woods and sister Kassidee. Rocking chair was a garage sale find. Rug on rocking chair here.
Picture frames are all old and repainted. Owl cup was a goodwill find that I spray painted gold. Little Red Riding Hood found here. Elsie's book of letters made on Shutterfly.com. 
Bookshelf here.
Wooden Pencils and 'E' found at TJ Maxx. Wooden toys from IKEA. Banner DIY'ed

Hope you enjoyed Elsie Mae's room. Next up is the newly remodeled front room!



1 comment:

Tatum said...

So cute!! You have such a flair for style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...