17 March 2014

Home Tour: Kitchen

Our kitchen is so small with limited counter space and an extremely tiny sink. But its ohh so pretty. The previous owners redid the entire thing with ikea cupboards, a beautiful tile backsplash, and granite counter tops.
We hung cups hooks and a paper towel holder from the bottom of the cupboards so we would have no wasted space. You can also see through to the laundry room in this picture... not sure if ill do a tour of that, we will see.
We got this butcher block island from IKEA. Keeping the microwave and my bosch on the lower shelf is a huge help in keeping the counters open. Chef Thompson statue is from Chase's friend Jesse.
Close up of the backsplash and my Valentines flowers I just cant seem to get rid of. Oh and don't mind the full sink, I didn't feel like doing the dishes.
Best idea ever. Use IKEA spice rack to hold cookbooks. And a hook for all my cute aprons.
This is the other side of the kitchen... We really have no room for a table. But we have a plan. We are going to build in a cute little breakfast nook. The bench will line the wall in that corner and i'll have beautiful open shelving above it for all my dishes that deserve to be shown off
The last thing is my lovely magnet calendar that was made by my mother in law and grandma. Its perfect for holding random pictures and all the wedding invites or cards we get. There are coordinating paper and title for each month and its always fun to change it out.

Thanks for exploring my kitchen with me and stay tuned for the next room!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...