05 February 2011

ob-la-di ob-la-daa

snowboarding=success
it was just a short trip but it was a good one.
sister mikie and brian clay were our lovely accompaniments.
my favorite trail to go on was pretty powdery today.
and for some reason (despite the multitude of people there)
no one wanted to go down it. im not complaining.
and i didnt break my booty-do today either.
usually i have some nasty falls...but not today!

ps. grand canyon trip is a no go.
its freezing cold, snow on the ground and we'd be sleeping in a tent.
okay dont get me wrong im cool with tents, but not when its snowing outside.
sorry im a party pooper.

1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

You should come snowboard up by us. We have 'the greatest snow on earth' come on, stay at my parents house. I AM Chase's favorite cousin, ask him ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...