15 May 2011

The best is yet to come

Chase and I have been married 4 months now. It has been the best 4 months of my life. My husband is amazing. Literally he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Sometimes I wonder if I am worthy to be married to such a stud? We were talking about life and how they say the first few years of marriage are the hardest. Well we must be pretty spoiled because so far its been quite enjoyable. Ive only wanted to kick him like once. just kidding. kinda. But we were also talking about kids and how differently we were each raised and that we will have different ways of how we think our children should be raised. Im sure that's when things will get really difficult. I can only imagine how hard it is to be a parent. But I am soo excited. (I am Not pregnant or planning on getting pregnant any time soon. just to clarify.) I know Chase will be the best dad. He is so goofy and fun. I know our kids will be crazy about him. Its exciting to think how much better my life our life is going to get. Im plenty happy with our situation right now... But the best is yet to come. And I cannot wait.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...