14 October 2012

Full Term

I cannot even believe that I am 37 weeks pregnant. That means baby can come any day now. But I am excited to say that we are ready! Car seat ready, hospital bags packed... this is getting real. We are going to have a baby girl any day now! A little person that, in one day, becomes the center of our lives. We are anxious and so excited to start this new chapter in our lives. Folding little clothes and making miniature headbands are the best. Almost everyday I show Chase my favorite newborn onsie and we just admire how little it is and how tiny she is going to be. We are already picking out christmas gifts for her and planning our first family trip to Disneyland. Being parents is going to be such an adventure and I couldnt be more thrilled to share this new and exciting time with my best friend. He is going to be the best dad ever...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...