19 August 2013

Being a Mom





10 things I've learned since becoming a mom:
1. The whole posting tons of pictures of your babe everyday...  I get it. I refrain, but I get it.
2. Going to the bathroom alone is a treat. Going in a public place if you don't have the stroller.... forget about it. 
3. Life really does revolve around your kids.
4. You get to do everything all over again. Run through the sprinklers, watch cartoons... you have an excuse now.
5. Me time is not just looked forward to, its essential. For everyone's sanity.
6. The things you find yourself doing, like wiping a snotty nose with your hands and wiping it on your jeans (ew!?), licking baby food off off little fingers so it doesn't get everywhere, and singing songs all through the store just to keep em smiling.
7. The faces and sounds that you make just to get a giggle. And in public no less!?
8. Clothes shopping for baby is wayyy more fun once they get past the baby sizes and into toddler.
9. Every cute toy or stuffed animal I see, I want to buy for her. I now understand how kids get so many flippin toys!
10. No matter where you go or what you have to do, you have a mini shadow best friend. You can go to lunch alone, but not be alone!! boooya.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...