04 January 2012

I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good.

Twenty twelve is going to be a great year. I can feel it in my bones. So many things will be changing for the better. Now that Chase is graduated he is looking for work. He had an interview today that was quite promising. It is unfortunate but, this job is what will set the rest of our goals in motion. We want to get a house. That is our biggest goal we have set for the year. I picture a smaller house with a picket fence sitting on an acre of land. It will be a nothing fancy, but it will be ours. It will be the perfect house to start a family. Which leads me to our next goal. We would like to start a family this year. But this goal will rest upon our first two working out. Our last big goal for this year is to grow more spiritually, to rely on the lord. This goal is one that we are already trying our best to put into effect. We know that whatever happens this year is what the lord has intended for us, as long as we are doing everything that we can on our own. I cannot wait to see what this year has in store for us. Hopefully this time next year I will be resolving to plant a garden in our new yard and make my own homemade baby food. Cross your fingers with me and cheers to a new year.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

i love how this was written Erika! I hope and pray that all of your goals will come to fruition. I love that you call them goals, because goals take work! Can't wait to talk baby food with you when the time comes :)

Nicole said...

wow! what a big list of things to do this year. so exciting. may all your dreams come true in ways you could never imagine!

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...