07 July 2011

Then I did a face plant...

This past week was a lot of fun but also consisted of A LOT of driving. We drove up to Utah on Friday and on the way stopped at Lake Powell to drop off the boat since we were going to be staying for a few days on the way back. That drive ended up taking over 18 hours with all our stops. So we didnt get in until 1am. Saturday we had a big Thompson family reunion for Great Grandma Thompson's 100 birthday. It was fun meeting all Chase's extended family that lived in Utah. Unfortunately, being the dummy I am, I forgot to charge my camera and have no pictures from that day... The next day we went to little Cora's baby blessing.
Oh my gooodness she is the cutest thing in the world!
Later that day we drove back down to Powell where we spent the next 4 days enjoying the sun.
It was such a blast. We watched fire works, ate amazing food, played some cards and dominated in wakeboarding. I may or may not have face planted after Chase told me to jump it. I'm pretty much a pro now.
This weekend we are heading up to Woods Canyon Lake for the McDowell family campout. Yay for escaping this heat yet again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...