26 June 2012

5 things



  1. Today I am twenty one weeks and 5 days along. That makes me officially half way through this pregnancy. Its been easy peasyy so far. But it is getting to the point were sitting up requires a little grunt. So lady like I know...
  2. I painted my toes yesterday. It was a little awkward but nothing a little maneuvering couldn't handle.
  3. All my pants still fit. Guys I feel so accomplished.
  4. On Thursday night we felt her move for the first time. This little girl has impeccable timing and somehow managed to plan her first real karate kick for when we were laying in bed and Chase had his hand on my stomach. So we both felt her for the first time, at the same time. It was a lovely bonding moment. Now, I feel her multiple times everyday. Its awesome.
  5. The belly button will most likely be out within the next two weeks. Keep on growing my little girl.

1 comment:

ali said...

Love this! I am 22 weeks and 1 day and baby girl has been kicking away too! That's so sweet that you and your hubby felt the baby move at the same time. My hubby has felt her once, but she keeps playing tricks, where she'll kick, then once I call him over, she stops. It's gotten to be quite comical :) I'm looking forward to reading your blog in the upcoming months and relating to probably much of what you're going though! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...