27 December 2011

Undeck the halls.

First off let me say how depressed I am that Christmas is over. Taking my stockings down made me want to cry. But nevertheless, the most wonderful day of the year has passed, so in order to bask in some Christmas spirit for just a little longer, I present to you Christmas picture overload:
First is Christmas morning with the McDowell's
Now for Christmas afternoon with the Thompson's
To Grandma's house we go!
Depressed that this pass expires in a month...
Happy Christmas Birthday Meggers!
Chase got me a camera for Christmas. My very own fancy shmancy camera and he got a sweeet record player so he can listen to his oldies music all the time. This was a wonderful Christmas full of family, yummy food and lots of love. I couldn't ask for more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...