01 September 2011

September

Dear September:
I wont lie, I am a little disappointed with you right now. The weather this week doesn't look promising and feels nothing like September let me assure you. High of 112 today!? Thanks for nothing. My hopes were that once you came and August was past, you would bring some lovely fall weather that would make me once again, love this state. Yeah I know Arizona is the desert, but if I recall in the previous years you have arrived bearing gifts of chilly mornings and nights that require a sweater. Unfortunately you dropped the ball on this one. So unless you begin supplying the lovely weather us Arizonians crave so badly right now, there are going to be consequences. Mark my words.
Sincerely
Erika from Az

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...