25 January 2012

Awhh shucks

To be totally honest, this week has been a crazy one. Lots of school and work! But when I got an email from Lauren, at Lemon Trees and Bumble Bees, saying that she nominated me for the Leibster Blog award I was like insta-cheerful. Not gonna lie, I had never heard about this award before I read Lauren's email... but nonetheless, I was flattered! When I started this little blog, I didn't really think anyone would read or even care. But when I began following other people's blogs and getting to know these wonderful women through their posts, I realized how big this blogger-sphere is and that I wanted to be a part of it! I want to inspire the way some of my favorite blogs inspire me. Not that I am at that point yet, but it's a work in progress. So thanks for reading :)
Liebster in German means dearest, beloved, or favorite, and it is for bloggers with under 200 followers.
 The rules are: 

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my choices for the award:

1. Joslyn at Mr and Mrs
2. Whitney at WhitSpeaks
5. Rachel at Elle Lorraine

Everyone needs to head over and check these lovlies out. You'll be glad you did!

5 comments:

Yvette | Classic Glam Blog said...

Hi!! Great blog!

Please, would you do me the honor of following? I'm a newbie, and I'd really appreciate the follow!

http://classicglamblog.blogspot.com/

Be Classic. Be Glamorous. Be a Classic Glam member.

-Halle

Lauren Talon said...

Yay glad you were happy to get it! I love reading your blog :)
Have a great night

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Aren't you sweet! And you totally spoiled my surprise because on Friday you will see your name as well. But for a different award. Great minds think alike huh! Hugs!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award! You deserve it !!


XO. Britt
The Magnolia Pair

:)

Kate said...

Thank you so much! I'm so honored! Looking forward to reading more of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...