08 February 2011

broken

my back is officially broken.
well my kidney at least. i am having more stupid kidney pains.
i was up all night last night tossing and turning because my kidney decided
to be too small and my body decided to be really thirsty.
therefore i lay awake with terrible back pains.
chase is mad at me for not getting this all taken care of last year when these
same issues landed me in the hospital for 3 days.
i tried! but the doctor i went to see couldnt do the procedure but still wanted
business so he proceeded to be the middle man and nothing got accomplished.

anyways i found these amazing shoes last night.
they are $7.50 but you have to buy at least 100 pairs.
stupid wholesale bulk website got my hopes up.

anywho i made chase his favorite homemade mac & cheese last night
it turned out pretty good for my first time!
tonight its chicken tortilla soup. yumm

1 comment:

Kristin said...

yuck about your kidney. and cute shoes. how about we find 98 other people who want them? lol. :)

hope you get feeling better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...